Let’s talk about Battery Innovation! After two successful editions, the Battery Innovation Days (BID) event is back and is set to take place on 14 & 15 November in a hybrid format, in Bordeaux (Centre de Congrès Cité Mondiale) and online.
Today’s key European Research & Innovation initiatives (Batteries Europe, Battery 2030+ and the Batteries European Partnership Association) in partnership with the Batteries 1st and 2nd IPCEIs, will CO-ORG a unique hybrid experience, designed to bring together numerous key players and experts from the battery field.
This year, thanks to our HOST at the Nouvelle Aquitaine Region, BID 2023 will be take place in the beautiful city of Bordeaux, France. Similar to previous editions, BID 2023 offers a seamless all-in-one experience.
The Battery Innovation Days event fosters dialogue among the Research community, Policy makers, Industry players and end-users to ensure a constructive feedback loop towards the definition of research and innovation priorities in Europe. The scope of the Battery Innovation Days event is to increase knowledge and encourage exchange around the deployment of leading-edge technologies in battery materials, cell design, manufacturing and recycling.
Stay tuned & visit our website https://www.accelevents.com/e/battery-innovation-days-2023
The agenda will be available soon!
- Network and connect with Industry peers: Conversing with like-minded industry experts coming from different backgrounds and companies can provide a refreshingly different insight;
- Stay on top of Trends and technologies: get a handle on the market, and bring awareness to your business by fully immersing in our two-day conference that will cover the hottest topics in the battery industry.
- Attend the delivery of the Battery Young Research Award: honouring academic excellence in battery research, the award recognises the commitment of those students supporting scientific advancements in the field;
- Gain industry insights: visit our sponsors’ stands on-site and connect remotely with our interactive exhibitor booths to learn more about the short and long-term industrial R&I roadmap and on the impactful research findings generated in Europe;
- Enjoy a networking cocktail: broaden your network of contacts.
There arent any posts linked in the library yet.